The Greater Tortue Ahmeyim Project will produce gas from an ultra-deepwater subsea system and mid-water floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) vessel, which will process the gas, removing heavier hydrocarbon components.
The gas will then be transferred to a floating liquefied natural gas (FLNG) facility at a nearshore hub located on the Mauritania and Senegal maritime border.
The FLNG facility is designed to provide circa 2.5 million tonnes of LNG per annum on average, with the total gas resources in the field estimated to be around 15 trillion cubic feet.
The Project, the first major gas project to reach FID in the basin, is planned to provide LNG for global export as well as making gas available for domestic use in both Mauritania and Senegal.
CNOOD is selected as approved supplier by EPC Contractor to supply of more than 10000MT Sleeves, Cone, Jacket Cans, LSAW Pipes, J-Tubes and Plates for The Greater Tortue Ahmeyim project.
1. Fabrication and Inspection in accordance with EN10219-1&2:2006 and Project Specification, including CTOD requirement for EN10225:2009 S355G10M+Z35 plate
2. Strict Quality Requirement, 100%UT+100%MT+100%VT in accordance with ISO standard.
3. full quality supervision by client/contractor engineers and inspectors
4. High Level Document Control Requirement: 100% traceability
5. Manage with 5 different mills for different product
6. EN10204 3.2 Certificate for Special Material
7. Production recovery arrangement after COVID-19 impact to ensure the short project delivery time
CNOOD's scope of services included procurement for the steel plates for EN10025-4:2004 S355M, S355M+Z35, S420ML+Z35, and EN10225:2009 S355G10N+Z35 with CTOD requirement, fabrication for Sleeves, Cone, and Jacket Cans with internal shear key rings , LSAW Pipes, and J-Tubes, inspection, packing, storage and loading. CNOOD project team provided full technical support for fabrication and inspection to fully compliance with EN10219-1&2:2006 and Tortue Hub Project Specification. CNOOD also managed the onsite inspection team of more than 15, involved in the project to monitor and supervise the full procurement, fabrication, inspection, packing and delivery process.
1. Plate thickness above 50mm(i.e EN10225:2009 S355G10M+Z35 in this project) are supplied in accordance with EN 10225, option 18 / Annex E, and additional CTOD tests for plate base material, HAZ and weld metal were arranged by CNOOD at CNAS-accredited Lab in order to ensure the plate fully meet the requirement in EN 10225, option 18 / Annex E.
2. Plates are certificated with EN10204 3.2 MTC.
3. The production was suspend due to COVID-19 after 1st 2 batches were shipped in end of Dec., 2019 and Mid-Jan. 2020. CNOOD put its all effort, including arranged our own production teams to support the mill to recover the production from Feb. 12th, 2020 to minimize the delivery impact by COVID-19, and the third and last batches were shipped sucessfully in early April, 2020 and Mid-May, 2020 without any delay for the project.